Crawl Space Encapsulation
Crawl Space Encapsulation & Waterproofing
Whenever you think of keeping your home clean and dry, odds are that you don’t think about the crawl space. ULB-DRY Waterproofing is the expert when it comes to crawl space encapsulation methods. Our team of professionals have extensive experience and knowledge in turning your crawl space into a completely sealed and protected part of your home. Don’t wait until you have unwanted moisture creeping into the interior of your home. Give our office a call for fast, effective, and friendly service.
The Encapsulation Process
To help reclaim that dirty musty crawl space, we offer a complete encapsulation of the existing soil crawl. The process we provide includes the following:
- We will seal all vents in the area to prevent dirt and dust from spreading into your home.
- A perimeter drain tile with sealed sump pump basin will be installed to control any water seepage (if needed).
- In cases where excessive soil gases are present, a passive venting system (radon system) will be installed in conjunction with the tile system and discharged to the exterior.
- The area between the rim joint will be properly insulated.
- A heavy-duty white faced/reflective double insulation/barrier is applied to the soil floor and against the foundation wall.
- In order to help control the air humidity, a maintenance-free dehumidifier is installed.
- If necessary, we will clean the crawl space of trash and other debris. Depending on the scope of the clean-up, a fee may apply.
- If necessary, if there are any cracks present in the wall, we will promptly seal them with our quality sealant. Dependent upon the scope of the repair, a fee may apply.
That once-ugly crawl space is now a safe functional part of your home! With our fast crawl space encapsulation methods, you will never have to worry about moistures or leaks!